Chloe Garcia Roberts
Chloe Garcia Roberts is the translator of Li Shangyin’s Derangements of My Contemporaries: Miscellaneous Notes, which was awarded a 2013 Pen/Heim Translation Fund Grant, and the author of The Reveal (Noemi Press, 2015). She lives in Boston and is the managing editor for the Harvard Review.
- Learn more about Chloe’s translation of Li Shangyin at New Directions.
- Read Chloe discuss her translation of Li Shangyin at the Poetry Society of America.
- Read an interview with Chloe in the Harvard Gazette.
- Watch Chloe and Archipelago Books translator David Hinton discuss classical Chinese poetry and translation.
- Learn more about Chloe’s poetry collection The Reveal at Naomi Press.